Thames & Kosmos CHEM C1000 Science Experiments for Kids | Age 10+
Award-winning STEM Science kit consisting of 125 experiments. The ultimate introduction to Chemistry.
• Learn basic to complex concepts. Age 10+
• Understand chemicals, metals, chromatography & more.
Be part of the Future!
CHEM C1000 Chemistry Kit | STEM Science Experiments for kids
Science Games for Kids
By Thames & Kosmos, USA
The 21 Century focus, For young leaders of the future.
Our children are gifted with the power to invent and achieve amazing scientific feats. Most of all, it’s through creative play that they learn how to exploit these skills.
Chemistry – What is it?
Chemistry is the branch of science that studies the properties of matter and how matter interacts with energy. Chemistry is considered a physical science and is closely related to physics. Sometimes chemistry is called the “central science” because it is an important part of other major sciences such as biology, Earth science, and physics. Scientists who specialize in chemistry are called chemists.
The C1000 Chemistry Kit | STEM Science Experiments for kids:
Prepare for a lifetime of fascination with these essential STEM Science toys for kids. It includes 125 diverse experiments. Start with an introduction to the field of chemistry and famous chemists, then set up your lab space and finally learn how to safely handle the lab equipment and chemicals.
The Science Experiments for kids is a vital link between starter and more advanced chemistry kits. Furthermore it introduces the basics of chemical reactions, and finally how to set up a home laboratory and safety advice, with fun experiments.
Enroll in CHEM C1000 Science Experiments for kids and prepare for a lifetime of fascination with this essential science through 125 diverse experiments. Start with an introduction to the field of chemistry and famous chemists. Set up your lab space and learn how to safely handle the lab equipment and chemicals.
Learn about indicators with litmus solution and write a secret message in invisible ink. Test the inks from your colored markers on the chromatography racetrack to reveal their different color components. Experiment with air pressure, surface tension, and the physical properties of fluids.
Experiment with two well-known metals, iron and copper. Investigate carbon dioxide. Dissolve metals with electrochemical reactions. Explore water and its elements, saturated and unsaturated solutions, and crystals. Split water into hydrogen and oxygen with electrolysis, and form oxygen from hydrogen peroxide.
Experiment with soaps, detergents, and emulsions of water and oil. Investigate chemistry in the kitchen by experimenting with sugar, honey, starch, eggs and proteins, fatty acids, and calcium.
Begin to build a strong foundation in chemistry with exposure to a broad range of chemical phenomena and hands-on laboratory experiences. This kit provides clear instructions for preparing and performing the experiments, offers safety advice, offers explanations for the observed occurrences, and asks and answers questions about the results.
Thorough safety precautions and instructions ensure safe experimentation. Professional quality equipment helps you make the most of your chemistry experiments. The 80-page, full-color experiment manual guides aspiring young chemists through each of the 125 experiments. Ages 10 and up.
• About indicators with a litmus solution and write a secret message in invisible ink
• Test the inks from your coloured markers on the chromatography race track to reveal different colour components.
• Experiment with air pressure, surface tension, and the physical properties of fluids.
• Then experiment with two well-known metals, iron and copper.
• Dissolve metals with electro-chemical reactions.
More Fun Learning:
• Investigate carbon dioxide.
• Explore water and its elements, saturated and unsaturated solutions, and crystals. Split water into hydrogen and oxygen with electrolysis, and form oxygen from hydrogen peroxide.
• Experiment with soaps, detergents, and emulsions of water and oil.Investigate chemistry in the kitchen by experimenting with sugar, honey, eggs and proteins, fatty acids & calcium.
Experiment Manual: Click here
The Kit includes:
• 80-page full-colour experiment manual
• 30 components including test tubes, graduated beakers, copper wire, chemicals, and much more.
• It also includes 125 experiments
Award: Parents’ Choice Gold Award
1 x 9V battery required
Box Dimensions: 370 x 290 x 80 mm
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
C1000 Chemistry Kit | STEM Science Experiments for kids
Thinkfun ROBOT TURTLES | Programming Game for Kids | Age 5+$57.90 Read moreRead more
ENGINO 18 Mechanics Kit w Motor | Construction Toys for Kids | Age 6+$59.00 Add to cartRead more
Thames & Kosmos INTRO TO ENGINEERING – STEM Engineering Toys | Age 5+$49.00 Add to cartRead more
Thames & Kosmos Biology GENETICS & DNA – Science Toys for Kids | Age 10+$59.00 Add to cartRead more